We have donor sperm available right now....
We have a wide selection of donors available for use in donor insemination, IVF, egg sharing and mutual parenting treatment for same sex women.
Once registered you can view and select our donors online at home.
Complete Fertility gives lesbian couples the very best chance of having a baby
We are proud to support the LGBTQ community and of our reputation for offering donor insemination to ladies in a same sex relationship.
We have high quality donor sperm available now from rigorously screened donors for you to choose from.
Complete Fertility works in partnership with you and your partner to develop a personal fertility treatment plan to help you have a baby. We offer donor sperm, IUI, IVF, egg sharing and mutual parenting with excellent success rates.
Conveniently located at University Hospital Southampton, our modern centre brings together experts in fertility medicine to provide first class and complete assisted conception care throughout your journey.
Here’s a useful overview of your fertility options as a same sex woman wishing to become a parent.
- Donor sperm
We have a dedicated, quality sperm donor programme to help you conceive using donor sperm. All of our sperm donors are UK-based healthy and fertile men who are screened in line with the HFEA’s strict regulations.
- IUI with donor sperm
Intrauterine insemination (IUI) with donor sperm, also know as donor insemination (DI), is a fertility treatment that directly places specially prepared sperm into your womb at the time when your eggs are being released.
- IVF with donor sperm
In vitro fertilisation (IVF) involves removing your eggs from your ovaries and fertilising them using donor sperm in a laboratory dish. The best quality fertilised egg, known as an embryo, is then placed back in your womb. Any other good quality embryos that are left can be stored by us for future family building.
- IVF with donor sperm and egg sharing
If you would like to donate some of your eggs to an anonymous woman who needs donor eggs to help her to conceive, we can offer you our S1 package at no charge. Eligibility criteria apply. You will require the use of donated sperm too.
- IVF with donor sperm and partner to partner sharing
If you would like to donate half of your eggs to your same sex partner and the other half to an anonymous recipient, we can offer you a highly affordable all inclusive package. This increasingly popular option allows both partners to be directly involved in the creation of their baby. You will require the use of donated sperm too.
- IVF with donor sperm and donor eggs
- Egg banking
You can freeze your eggs until you are ready to start a family.
- Fertility check up
You can have a single or couple fertility check up to give you a comprehensive picture of your fertility health to support your fertility planning, to determine the best fertility treatments for you, and to indicate the partner with the best chance of conception.
We offer a free and confidential counselling service for our patients considering fertility treatment with donor sperm to explore its implications. Counselling is available throughout your fertility journey with up to six counselling sessions included in your treatment package.
- Why choose Complete Fertility Centre?
- IVF and IUI treatment using donor sperm
- High quality sperm bank from rigorously screened donors available now for you to choose from based on a number of personal characteristics
- Patients can bring their own sperm donor if preferred
- Option of adding to your family in future years using the same donor to give your child a sibling (subject to HFEA family limits)
- Excellent success rates
- No waiting list for IVF and IUI
- Convenient clinics in Southampton and Bournemouth
- Competitive and fixed price packages so you don't need to worry about any hidden costs
- Interest free finance plans
- IVF through egg sharing
- A modern, professional and friendly centre
- Treatment advice fully explained
- Up to six sessions of counselling are included whilst you are receiving treatment at Complete Fertility and for up to six months after your last treatment cycle.
- Open evening specifically to discuss fertility treatment options for same sex ladies.
- Beccy and Rhian's success story
Find out more
When you're ready to talk to us about your fertility treatment options our donor team will be happy to answer your questions and give you more information. Please contact us or enquire below.
Thank you for helping to make all of our dreams come true. Our perfect son has made his grand appearance and is the most beautiful thing we've ever seen (we may be a tiny bit biased!)
We have really appreciated the care we have received at Complete, and we can't thank you enough for helping us to become a family.- Caroline and Sophie
Upcoming fertility seminars
Date: Thu 7 November 2019
Time: 5:30pm - 7:00pm
Complete Fertility Centre Southampton
Princess Anne Hospital
Free information evening especially for same sex ladies who would like to become parents.
Julia Paget, Clinic Director