Complete Fertility offers a range of services related to sperm, egg and embryo donation.
Whether you are a couple or individual that needs to use a donor or you are looking to donate, our experienced team are here to guide and support you throughout the process.
Using a donor
At Complete Fertility Centre we offer access to fertility treatment with donor sperm, eggs or embryos to help you have a baby.
- Donor eggs – Fertility treatment with known or anonymous donor eggs. More about using an egg donor.
- Donor sperm – We have a large, quality sperm bank for patients who require donor sperm. More about using donor sperm.
- Donor embryos – We are pleased to be able to offer our patients treatment with donor embryos. More about using donor embryos.
Become a donor
The gift of life through donation is a truly valuable and honourable act that positively changes the lives of those who would not be able to start a family without donated eggs or sperm. We need many more donors to help couples achieve their only hope of having a baby.
- Become an egg donor - In the UK there are an increasing number of women who need donor eggs in order to conceive and a shortage of donors. Egg donors are compensated £750 in line with HFEA guidance. More about egg donation.
- Egg Freeze and share programme - Eligible patients will donate half of their eggs to the Complete Fertility Egg Bank to help someone else start a family of their own. The Complete Fertility Egg Bank is a bespoke egg bank exclusively for the use of our patients.
- Become a sperm donor - Women need donor sperm either because their partner is infertile, has a genetic disorder that may be passed on, or there is no male partner. Sperm donors are compensated £35 per visit in line with HFEA guidance. More about sperm donation.
- Embryo donation – If you have frozen embryos stored with us that you do not need to use yourself, you may wish to donate your embryos to a couple in need. More about embryo donation.
Want to know more?
To find out more about our sperm, egg or embryo donation services please contact us or enquire below.