Cost Of Fertility Treatment
Fertility Treatment Price Lists
At Complete Fertility Centre we have developed highly competitive fixed-price packages for our main fertility treatments and services to make it clear for you to see what is included in our packages and what is excluded, with the intention to avoid any unexpected add-ons during your fertility journey with us.
We have packages detailing costs for IVF and ICSI, IUI, FET, egg sharing, egg and embryo recipient treatment, egg freezing and thawing, surgical sperm retrieval and fertility check-ups. We also offer interest-free payment plans to allow you to pay for your IVF, ICSI, FET and IUI treatment in affordable instalments.
Our latest fertility treatment prices can be viewed by clicking on the links below:
If you would like further information please contact us on 02380 010 570 or enquire below.
In addition to offering highly competitive fixed-price packages with no hidden costs, we have world-class success rates for IVF, ICSI, egg share, IUI, FET, and fertility treatment with donor eggs and sperm.
- Interest Free Finance Plans
We understand that treatment costs can be difficult to afford as a one off payment for some patients.
We now offer our patients the option to spread their payments with 0% finance over 12 months for the following packages:
Interest-free finance covers the cost of your package price with no interest and no fees to pay. Anything that is not included in the package, such as drugs, HFEA fees and other additional items outside of the package will be payable as required. Our price list details what is included in our package prices and the cost of additional services outside of the package that will need to be paid for separately.
- BAF and NHS Discounts
Complete Fertility offers special packages for the British Armed Forces and NHS personnel. We offer £250 off IVF treatment only and £450 off egg recipient packages. This discount is only applicable to the IVF package listed on the standard price list, and cannot be used against any other treatment or services.
- NHS Patients Welcome
We welcome NHS patients. See more details on the eligibility criteria for treatment on the NHS. Please contact a member of our team if you have any questions about NHS funding or eligibility.
If you would like further information please contact us or enquire below.
- Treatment Terms and Conditions
General conditions for all treatment
- Complete Fertility Centre offers private fertility assessments and treatments within an NHS hospital.
- You will be informed of the fees involved and what the fees cover. You will be offered a receipt for all paid fees.
- All payments must be made by card or cash (no cheques are accepted) prior to any treatment. Any invoices are to be settled within 7 working days.
- Please note: all fees must be paid in full BEFORE any treatment starting. Egg retrieval or insemination will not go ahead if treatment invoices are outstanding.
- At any time you may request a statement of account, which will detail all payments made as well as any outstanding payments.
- The deposit for treatment payable at your medical consultation is non-refundable.
- If you have private healthcare, we ask that you settle the costs personally and submit your receipts to your healthcare provider.
- You are entitled to consider your options before accepting the terms and conditions of private services offered by Complete Fertility Centre.
- You will be provided with a costed treatment plan, which you will be required to sign. A copy of this will be retained by Complete Fertility.
- Package prices cannot be discounted. There will be no refund if elements of the package are not used.
- It is your responsibility to settle all fees for storage of gametes and embryos in time. If these are not settled in time, we reserve the right to discard your frozen samples on the day the storage expires.
- For any treatment paid for, but not commenced, a refund must be requested within 6 months from the date of payment.
- Cancellation Policy
Consultations and scans (if less than 24 hours notice given)
- Failure to attend follow-up consultation £100
- Failure to attend nurse appointment £50
- IUI cycle cancelled prior to stimulation 75% refund
- IUI cycle cancelled after stimulation and prior to insemination 30% refund
- IVF cycle cancelled after stimulation and prior to oocyte retrieval 75% refund
- IVF cycle cancelled after oocyte retrieval and prior to embryo transfer 10% refund (FET after freeze all not applicable)
- Egg thawing package if no eggs survive thaw 75% refund
- FET cycle cancelled prior to embryo thaw 50% refund
- FET cycle cancelled after embryo thaw and prior to embryo transfer 15% refund
- IVF cycle converted to IUI cycle IUI fee due after full refund of IVF
Sometimes your treatment will need to be postponed for a few weeks for medical reasons. In this instance there is a charge to cover the additional appointments.
Cycles must be completed within three months of a deferment, otherwise the cancellation policy of a £200 fee applies.
For any treatment paid for, but not commenced, a refund must be requested within 6 months of the date of payment.
Date: Mon 19 October 2020
Time: 6:30pm – 7:30pm
This webinar will explore the fertility options available for female same sex couples.