Fertility treatment options for single women
Complete Fertility gives single women the very best chance of having a baby
If you’re a single woman and want to have a baby, Complete Fertility will help make that a reality.
Complete Fertility works in partnership with single women to develop a personal plan, using programmes based on the latest research, and individually tailor your treatment schedules to give you the very best chance of having a baby.
Located at University Hospital Southampton, our modern centre brings together experts in fertility medicine and innovative facilities and laboratories, providing first class care, and a complete approach, throughout your journey into parenthood.
Treatment options for single women:
- Intrauterine Insemination (IUI) with donor sperm
Intra Uterine Insemination is a treatment whereby the woman is helped to conceive by specially prepared sperm being placed directly into the womb at the time when eggs are being released.
Production of eggs may be helped by the use of fertility drugs. Around the time of ovulation, the most motile sperm will be used for insemination.
Last year over 30 single women had IUI with donor sperm at Complete Fertility Centre.
- In Vitro Fertilisation (IVF) with donor sperm
In Vitro Fertilisation (IVF) with donor sperm
IVF involves removing the eggs from the ovaries and fertilising them with sperm in a laboratory dish before placing them back in the woman’s womb.
Egg sharing – for ladies who require assistance in conceiving and who would like to help others whilst also benefiting financially from a reduced fertility treatment fee.
We also offer the following fertility services that you might find useful:
- Fertility Check
We offer a fertility check for you that gives a comprehensive picture of your fertility health. It's useful to support your family planning and to determine the best treatment options for you.
- Egg Banking
Egg freezing or egg banking empowers women regarding their fertility options and offers the possibility of starting a family when they are ready without worrying about their biological clock. Women may also choose to freeze their eggs if they are about to undergo medical treatment that may affect fertility.
Complete Fertility is committed to our patient’s care. As such we offer a free and confidential counselling service to patients considering using donor sperm to allow them to explore the implications of this treatment. Our Counsellors offer support throughout our patient’s fertility journey.
- Why choose the Complete Fertility Centre?
• Sperm bank and donors can be chosen on a number of personal characteristics
• All donors are rigorously screened
• Patients can bring their own sperm donor if preferred
• Option of adding to your family in future years using the same donor to give your child a sibling (subject to HFEA family limits)
• Excellent success rates
• No waiting list
• Fixed price packages so you don't need to worry about any hidden costs
• A modern, friendly centre
• Treatment advice explained fully
• Up to six sessions of counselling are included whilst you are receiving treatment at Complete Fertility and for up to six months after your last treatment cycle.