Infertility support group (registration closed)
Date: Thu 21 November 2019
Time: 7:30pm – 9:00pm
Address: Complete Fertility Centre, Princess Anne Hospital Coxford Road Southampton SO16 5YA
Everyone who is affected by infertility is welcome to join the group irrespective of the stage they are at in their infertility journey and their sexuality, including heterosexual and same sex couples, men and women, whether currently single or in a relationship.
What we offer
• Mutual support and the chance to share information
• An opening to find a new support network and reduce your feelings of isolation
• The opportunity to be amongst people who understand what you’re going through and what you may be feeling
• Face to face discussions instead of impersonal internet resources
• A chance to gain information from occasional infertility specialist speakers
What we do
Our support group is free to attend and run by Judi Noakes our Fertility Counsellor.
We aim to offer the chance to talk to others also going through infertility, to share feelings and experiences, with members supporting each other on this rollercoaster journey.