Cost of fertility treatment
If you would like further information please contact us on 023 8120 6980 or enquire below.
In addition to offering highly competitive fixed price packages with no hidden costs, we have world-class success rates for IVF, ICSI, egg share, IUI, FET, and fertility treatment with donor eggs and sperm.
- Interest free finance plans
We understand that treatment costs can be difficult to afford as a one off payment for some patients.
We now offer our patients the option to spread their payments with 0% finance over 12 months for the following packages:
Interest-free finance covers the cost of your package price with no interest and no fees to pay. Anything that is not included in the package, such as drugs, HFEA fees and other additional items outside of the package will be payable as required. Our price list details what is included in our package prices and the cost of additional services outside of the package that will need to be paid for separately.
- BAF and NHS discounts
Complete Fertility offers special packages for the British Armed Forces and NHS personnel. We offer £250 off IVF treatment only and £450 off egg recipient packages. This discount is only applicable to the IVF package listed on the standard price list, and cannot be used against any other treatment or services.
- NHS patients welcome
We welcome NHS patients. See more details on the eligibility criteria for treatment on the NHS. Please contact a member of our team if you have any questions about NHS funding or eligibility.
If you would like further information please contact us or enquire below.
- Treatment Terms and Conditions
General conditions for all treatment
- Complete Fertility Centre offers private fertility assessments and treatments within an NHS hospital.
- You will be informed of the fees involved and what the fees cover. You will be offered a receipt for all paid fees.
- All payments must be made by card or cash (no cheques are accepted) prior to any treatment. Any invoices are to be settled within 7 working days.
- Please note: all fees must be paid in full BEFORE any treatment starting. Egg retrieval or insemination will not go ahead if treatment invoices are outstanding.
- At any time you may request a statement of account, which will detail all payments made as well as any outstanding payments.
- The deposit for treatment payable at your medical consultation is non-refundable.
- If you have private healthcare, we ask that you settle the costs personally and submit your receipts to your healthcare provider.
- You are entitled to consider your options before accepting the terms and conditions of private services offered by Complete Fertility Centre.
- You will be provided with a costed treatment plan, which you will be required to sign. A copy of this will be retained by Complete Fertility.
- Package prices cannot be discounted. There will be no refund if elements of the package are not used.
- It is your responsibility to settle all fees for storage of gametes and embryos in time. If these are not settled in time, we reserve the right to discard your frozen samples on the day the storage expires.
- For any treatment paid for, but not commenced, a refund must be requested within 6 months from the date of payment.
- Cancellation Policy
Consultations and scans (if less than 24 hours notice given)
- Failure to attend follow-up consultation £100
- Failure to attend nurse appointment £50
- IUI cycle cancelled prior to stimulation 75% refund
- IUI cycle cancelled after stimulation and prior to insemination 50% refund
- IVF cycle cancelled after stimulation and prior to oocyte retrieval 75% refund
- IVF cycle cancelled after oocyte retrieval and prior to embryo transfer 10% refund
- Egg thawing package if no eggs survive thaw 75% refund
- FET cycle cancelled prior to embryo thaw 50% refund
- FET cycle cancelled after embryo thaw and prior to embryo transfer 15% refund
- IVF cycle converted to IUI cycle IUI fee of £1050 due after full refund of IVF
Date: Thu 26 September 2019
Time: 05:30pm - 07:00pm
Complete Fertility Centre Southampton
Princess Anne Hospital
Free information evening especially for same sex ladies who would like to become parents.
Professor Ying Cheong
Date: Thu 17 October 2019
Time: 06:30pm - 08:00pm
Southampton Harbour Hotel
Southampton Harbour Hotel, 5 Maritime Walk,
Join us for a glass of prosecco with your friends and learn more about your fertility.
Professor Ying Cheong, Fertility Consultant
Ms Mili Saran, Fertility Consultant
Julia Paget, Clinic Director
Ruth Wilde, Fertility Counsellor
Dominique Ludwig, Nutritional Therapist