Fertility treatment price lists
Our latest fertility treatment prices can be viewed by clicking on the links below:
Please note: New prices will be effective from 1st October 2017.
BAF and NHS discounts
If you would like further information please call us on 023 8120 6980.
Treatment Terms and Conditions
General conditions for all treatment
• Complete Fertility Centre offers private fertility assessments and treatments within an NHS hospital.
• You will be informed of the fees involved and what the fees cover. You will be offered a receipt for all paid fees.
• All payments must be made by card or cash (no cheques are accepted) prior to any treatment. Any invoices are to be settled within 7 working days.
• Please note: all fees must be paid in full BEFORE any treatment starting. Egg retrieval or insemination will not go ahead if treatment invoices are outstanding.
• At any time you may request a statement of account, which will detail all payments made as well as any outstanding payments.
• The deposit for treatment payable at your medical consultation is non-refundable.
• If you have private healthcare, we ask that you settle the costs personally and submit your receipts to your healthcare provider.
• You are entitled to consider your options before accepting the terms and conditions of private services offered by Complete Fertility Centre.
• You will be provided with a costed treatment plan, which you will be required to sign. A copy of this will be retained by Complete Fertility.
• Package prices cannot be discounted. There will be no refund if elements of the package are not used.
• It is your responsibility to settle all fees for storage of gametes and embryos in time. If these are not settled in time, we reserve the right to discard your frozen samples on the day the storage expires.
• For any treatment paid for, but not commenced, a refund must be requested within 6 months from the date of payment.
Consultations and scans (if less than 24 hours notice given)
• Failure to attend follow-up consultation £100
• Failure to attend nurse appointment £50
• IUI cycle cancelled prior to stimulation 75% refund
• IUI cycle cancelled after stimulation and prior to insemination 50% refund
• IVF cycle cancelled after stimulation and prior to oocyte retrieval 75% refund
• IVF cycle cancelled after oocyte retrieval and prior to embryo transfer 10% refund
• Egg thawing package if no eggs survive thaw 75% refund
• FET cycle cancelled prior to embryo thaw 50% refund
• FET cycle cancelled after embryo thaw and prior to embryo transfer 15% refund
• IVF cycle converted to IUI cycle IUI fee of £1000 due after full refund of IVF