We want to give you the best chance of a healthy pregnancy using the most advanced, proven techniques available.
How should we define success with IVF? In our view, the aim of treatment should be a healthy family for a healthy mother and father.
With this in mind, we will work with you to personally tailor your treatment plan, using the expertise which underlies our excellent records of success in IVF, the highest standards of evidence based care and state of the art facilities.
• 62% of women who had IVF/ICSI with donor eggs achieved a clinical pregnancy.
• 62% of FETs in women under 35 years achieved a clinical pregnancy.
• 43% of women under 37 years achieved a clinical pregnancy with IVF/ICSI.
• 33% of women under 35 years who had IUI with a partners sperm achieved a clinical pregnancy.
• 33% of women aged 35 to 37 years who had IUI with donor sperm achieved a clinical pregnancy.
Data includes a small number of recipients using frozen embryos from donor eggs.
Our success rates are expressed as the proportion of clinical pregnancies per embryo transfer procedure. All clinical pregnancies are confirmed for foetal heartbeat by ultrasound scan.