Supporting you on your fertility journey
Everyone who is affected by infertility is welcome to join the group irrespective of the stage they are at in their infertility journey and their sexuality, including heterosexual and same sex couples, men and women, whether currently single or in a relationship.
What we offer
• Mutual support and the chance to share information
• An opening to find a new support network and reduce your feelings of isolation
• The opportunity to be amongst people who understand what you’re going through and what you may be feeling
• Face to face discussions instead of impersonal internet resources
• A chance to gain information from occasional infertility specialist speakers
What we do
Our support group is free to attend and run by Judy Noakes our Fertility Counsellor.
We aim to offer the chance to talk to others also going through infertility, to share feelings and experiences, with members supporting each other on this rollercoaster journey.
At some meetings we will divide into smaller groups, such as men only, to offer the opportunity to discuss specific matters relevant to these individuals for a 20 minute session. We will also invite guest speakers along.
"We hope to remove the feeling of isolation that infertility can bring by offering an informal forum where discussions with people who really understand infertility and its emotional impact can be had in a supportive environment."
Counsellor and Infertility Support Group Facilitator
Next Meeting: Thursday 25th January 2018
The group is free to attend and is run by Judy Noakes, Fertility Counsellor. We’d be delighted if you can join us. All meetings will be held at Complete Fertility Centre starting at 7.30pm to 9pm.
Please register your interest by email to email@example.com
We’d be delighted if you can join us
If you would like to join us please email firstname.lastname@example.org.