£500 OFF IVF - NOW EXTENDED TO FEBRUARY
IVF package £3600 including infection screening
New Year Savings
£500 off IVF treatment in February
IVF now £3600 including infection screening
Due to popular demand, we have extended our offer for £500 off IVF treatment.
You can now avail of the offer until the end of February 2020. This includes infection screening.
All you need to do is book a new first medical consult with us in February 2020 to save £500 off your IVF package.
We understand that treatment costs can be difficult to afford after the expense of Christmas, yet many people feel a sense of optimism for the new year and new beginnings. Our New Year Savings IVF offer gives you substantial savings off your IVF treatment to help you to start your IVF journey sooner.
But don't delay, the New Year's savings is only available for a limited number of new medical appointments in February 2020.
To request an appointment, simply complete the form below using enquiry reason 'NY £500 off IVF' or call our friendly team on 02380 010 570.
- The importance of infection screening and why it's included in our IVF package
Infection screening is vital to help keep you, your partner, and any prospective babies, safe from these viruses.
If the infection screening test shows that you or your partner are infected with HIV, Hepatitis B or Hepatitis C, you can then receive specialist help and advice before undertaking fertility treatment.
Also, the governing body that regulates assisted conception services (the Human Fertilisation & Embryology Authority or HFEA) requires that, to avoid spreading infection in storage containers and during laboratory procedures, all people undertaking fertility treatment must be tested for HIV, Hepatitis B, and Hepatitis C.
We include infection screening in our packages as these tests are required for fertility treatment. It simplifies the process and gives you peace of mind that you are buying a Complete IVF cycle package.
- How do I access the £500 off New Year Savings
Here's our straightforward and complete guide to starting IVF treatment with us and receiving £500 off your IVF package:
1. Book an initial private medical consultation £195 (Typically available for private patients within a week). Simply request an appointment using the form below.
You will discuss with one of our expert fertility doctors your and your partner's fertility history and the pros and cons of treatment options.
2. Arrange trans-vaginal assessment scan £190 (if required)
3. Book pre-treatment blood tests (if required) - female (AMH, Chlamydia and Rubella £150); male (semen analysis £130)
4. Treatment Planning Consultation £175
You and your fertility doctor will discuss the results of the trans-vaginal assessment scan and your pre-treatment blood tests, whether assisted conception is required and best treatment option aspects of treatment, written consents, what happens next/during fertility journey, drug prescription, and Q&As.
5. Your IVF package commences £3600*. You will have your infection screening and your Nurse Planning Consultation to talk about your treatment schedule and how to administer drugs. Drugs are delivered directly to your home. Treatment usually takes four weeks and starts on day 1 of your period.
*includes New Year £500 savings. See T&Cs of the offer.
If you have had a previous cycle of treatment you may not need to have the initial stages of this programme. Just register your interest with our staff to develop your personal pathway.
- What our IVF package includes
IVF package normally £4100, now £3600*
Our IVF package is highly competitive and fully inclusive with no hidden costs
Pre-treatment infection screening tests for both partners
Consultations - medical and nursing, embryology and follow up within 3 months
Egg retrieval, sedation and embryo transfer
Early pregnancy scan
See our price list for detailed information of the package
- Our IVF package includes more
Here at Complete Fertility we always put the patient at the heart of everything we do and offer more when it's needed
- more interpretation - we are a research-based fertility centre at the forefront of new developments and leading research programmes.
- more scans - depending on your individual needs.
- more embryology input - our embryology consultations are free of charge. During an embryology consultation, one of our embryologists will discuss your eggs, sperm and embryos in more detail whilst offering you the opportunity to ask any questions you may have about your gametes, their culture and development.
- more nurse involvement and a dedicated nurse team so you have continuity of care to build a friendly, reliable, caring and trusting relationship.
- more patient support
- counselling sessions - up to six counselling sessions are included in our package
- an innovative mobile app specially designed for fertility patients to communicate with, support and empower patients throughout their treatment journey, both logistically and emotionally.
- monthly patient support group meetings
- buddy system
- more personal assistance to help you every step of the way.
- more complementary health and wellbeing advice.
- What our patients are saying
Here are some patient reviews:
Amazing experience with Complete Fertility!! We had ivf with them and we’re lucky enough to succeed! We’re so grateful for all the help and support we received from all the nurses and doctors there! They are an amazing team and would highly recommend them to everyone or anyone that would need them!!
Without complete fertility I wouldn’t have my 2 children and for me, that says it all. All the staff are supportive and caring and ready to answer any questions you have.
Calls are returned promptly when I leave a message. The clinic is always clean and hygienic. I cannot thank Complete enough for our family.
We couldn't be happier about our whole experience during our IVF treatment at Complete Fertility Center! We would recommend Complete Fertility to anyone who has a wish to become a parent - you will get so much support and professional treatment during your journey!
I had 3 rounds of IVF/ICSI in 2011- the care was second to none and felt incredibly supported. 3 children later and no regrets!!!
There are many more reviews on our Facebook page
- Our IVF success rates
Our 2017 results show 35% live birth rate for IVF/ICSI patients aged 34 years and under per embryo transfer. 38% live birth rate for IVF/ICSI patients aged 35 to 37 years per embryo transfer. See our success results.
Our 2019 success rates are looking. good. It's too early for the live birth rates but our clinical pregnancy rates are very optimistic.
- Interest-free plans
We know that IVF treatment costs for some patients may be difficult to afford as a one off payment. That's why we offer the option of spreading your payments over 12 months whilst benefitting from 0% finance.
Your interest-free finance covers the cost of your package price with no interest and no fees to pay. Anything that is not included in the package (drugs, HFEA fees and other additional items) are payable as required.
New Year Savings IVF Treatment T&C’s
The £500 discount off an IVF cycle will be deducted from the final bill, payable prior to baseline scan.
This offer only available to patients who book a new medical appointment between 1st January 2020 to 29th February 2020, and does not apply to any treatments already booked.
This offer is also available to those having a subsequent cycle of IVF if their request for a new cycle is made in January or February 2020.
It is valid for IVF/ICSI treatment only and no other fertility treatments.
It is only valid for cycles that reach the egg collection stage of treatment.
If a cycle is cancelled prior to egg collection, the offer may be transferred to a future treatment cycle.
IVF treatment must be started within 3 months of the medical appointment.
If due to medical reasons, patients need to book their medical appointment in March or April 2020, the offer will be made available.
A £300 non-refundable deposit is required for an IVF treatment package, payable when booking a medical consent treatment consultation.
This offer may be withdrawn at any time.